We've made our Lemon & Olive Oil Scalp Treatment for many years, and decided it was time to add another hair oil. This one is based on Marula oil - which contains a high percentage of monounsaturated fatty acids & is great for your hair & scalp.
A special, luxurious essential oil complex offers a therapeutic profile dating back to centuries of use in hair and skin care treatments, including frankincense, jasmine, sandalwood, bergamot, vetiver, and rose oil. Words cannot describe how delightful this oil smells! 2 oz glass bottle w/pump.
- marula oil nourishes and is a strong antioxidant
- protects, shines, and moisturizes
- smooths frizzy or damaged hair
- clary sage promotes scalp circulation; frankincense & rose have been used for centuries to soothe dry skin; bergamot helps inhibit dandruff
- apply 5-10 drops on damp hair, massage with a circular motion, working throughout the hair shaft (may be rinsed after 20 minutes, or left in)
- essential oil based, no artificial perfumes or colors (and smells phenomenal)
INGREDIENTS: Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, dicaprylyl ether, crambe abyssinica (Abyssinian kale) seed oil phytosterol esters, vanilla planifolia (bourbon vanilla) fruit extract, salvia sclarea (clary sage) flower/leaf oil, foeniculum vulgare var. dulce (fennel) seed oil, jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower oil, citrus clementina (clementine) peel oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) leaf oil, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin extract, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) bud oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil.
Live near one of our stores in SF or Oakland? Bring back most empty bottles or jars to refill your Heliotrope product at a discount - save money and save the environment!
If you care to purchase this in larger quantities, just drop us a line and we can quote bulk prices for you, all the way up to a half-gallon jug!